Quartz Health Solutions, Inc.
We are seeking a collaborative technical expert to join our team as an Information Security Lead. This employee will oversee the operations of the enterprise’s security solutions and establish an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes.
- Assist with hiring and overseeing technical staff – provide direction, coaching & mentoring and serve as a technical resource to other Security staff
- Provide direct training and oversight to all employees, affiliated marketing partners, alliances or other third parties and ensure proper information security clearance in accordance with established organizational security policies and procedures.
- Ensure that corporate information security plans comply with regulatory requirements.
- Lead audit efforts impacting the IT and Security departments, including periodic HIPAA assessments, financial audits, IT audits, internal user audits, etc.
- Define and maintain user access groups for security purposes, ensuring accounts are efficiently created, maintained and deleted.
- Collaborate with external IT Security teams to manage affiliate security access and controls.
- Develop, implement, maintain and enforce enterprise-wide Information Technology security policies.
- Facilitate & investigate complex information security related incidents, including fraud, misuse & abuse.
- Plan and oversee internal and external penetration testing and audit participation, when applicable.
- Sits as chair person for the organization’s Information Security Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred; relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement.
MCSE, CCNA, CISSP, GSEC certification or equivalent.
- 9+ years experience with data security management and security systems.
- 9+ years experience participating in internal and external security and policy audits.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Exchange, active directory administration, networking and security issues and techniques, and MS office.
- Experience working with network software, hardware, and configuration.
- Experience in security compliance relating to HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Experience with team and project leadership.
This position will be located in our Middleton office. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package and a professional culture focused on Respect, Responsibility and Relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.