Quartz Health Solutions, Inc.
We are currently seeking a temporary A/P Accounting Analyst to assist in our Middleton office. This role will be responsible for various accounting and clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. This temporary position will support our Accounts Payable functions for a minimum of 6 months.
- Analyze and monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Prepare reports and track transactions to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Maintain records and vendor files
- Prepare the cash disbursements journal and related entries to reflect such disbursements in the general ledger
- Assist, as needed, with month-end close
- Prepare and ensure that all taxes are appropriately charged; file the monthly State Sales and Use Tax Return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience, preferably in an accounts payable function
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, analytical software and automated general ledger systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills when working with internal and external parties
- Ability to resolve complex problems in an professional manner, exercising strong judgment and reason
This position will work from our Middleton, WI office. We offer competitive compensation and a professional culture built upon the foundations of Respect, Responsibility and Relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities