Quartz Health Solutions, Inc.
Quartz Health Solutions is seeking an experienced leader and Project Manager to provide corporate-level project management oversight. This role will be responsible for general oversight of all company projects and the project management office (PMO). This position will staff and manage corporate level projects and funnel updates to the Director, Technical Services and Project Management as well as the organization’s leadership team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage PMO activities:
- Responsible for providing monthly portfolio status report
- Ensure chartered projects and company stakeholders adhere to the project lifecycle process
- Support strategic initiatives of the PMO
- Staff project managers to appropriate projects and initiatives that match their skills
Supervise Project Management:
- Select, develop, motivate and counsel department staff.
- Review performance and recommends salary adjustments when appropriate.
- Ensures an appropriate distribution of the workload to enhance effectiveness and efficiency amongst staff members.
- Identifies and encourages opportunities for professional development.
- Coordinate department activities and develop and implement workflow revisions to ensure timely, accurate and efficient operations
- Lead executive level oversight meetings, including updates to the Senior Leadership & Executive Teams
- Lead cross functional work teams by planning, directing and coordinating activities
- Serve as a mentor to other project managers
- Develop project charters, work breakdown structures, project schedules and milestone plans, scope management plans, risk management plans, communication plans, project cost estimates, issue log and decision log.
- Responsible for modeling and mentoring confidentiality practices, continuous quality improvement and customer service principles.
- Bachelors Degree preferred (Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of education requirement).
- Project Management certification preferred but not required.
- 5-8 years experience in project management with
- 2-4 years of supervisory, management or team lead experience.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of personal computer software applications. Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project planning tools preferred. Microsoft Project Online or Project Server experiences a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of health insurance principles and products.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
Our office is located in Sauk City, just a 20-minute scenic drive from the West Side of Madison. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package and a professional culture built on the foundations of Respect, Responsibility and Relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=uhic# →