The IT Application Administrator position is responsible for meeting the business objectives of GHC-SCW through analysis of needs, detailed design, enhancement, optimization, and maintenance of business process automation and business user support tools. Responsibilities include maintaining and managing the document management system, management and configuration of the ITIL service management system, human resources information systems, as well as other enterprise software solutions. The IT Application Administrator will also be responsible for understanding system integration needs and options, working with other IT and business teams to maintain existing and implement new integration processes.
The IT Application Administrator will continually seek ways to expand the efficiency and the effectiveness of the Business Solutions Services team. The IT Application Administrator practices continual improvement, understanding and learning of changes to the industry best practice and technology standards, and then puts them into practice. The IT Application Administrator will conduct complex clinical/business process analysis and needs assessments, collaborating with department managers in developing overall implementation plans and serving as the project lead on customization, and integration efforts.
Our Mission Statement: To provide accessible, comprehensive, high quality healthcare and outstanding service in an efficient and personalized manner on a prepaid basis to persons in the GHC-SCW service area.
Our Vision: To be a leader among HMO’s in providing high-quality medical care, impeccable service and competitive benefit levels and premium rates.
Our Common Values:
· Patient Centered: When health insurers and health care providers are brought together under one roof, we are better together. Our care team model focuses on supporting the needs of our patients/members and providing the best in safe, high quality coordinated health care. Members and their providers participate in making meaningful decisions that lead to better outcomes.
· Quality Driven: When members and their providers each participate meaningfully in the decisions that lead to better health care, we are better together. GHC-SCW continues its tradition of providing proactive health promotion and disease management outreach to our members to consistently achieve high quality health care accreditation.
· Innovation: When we work to lift each other up, show appreciation and collaborate in the best interests of the member, we are better together. GHC-SCW has made innovative advancements which include the implementation of an electronic medical records system (EMR) and GHC-SCW MyChartSM, access to innovative Complementary Medicine benefits and Wellness reimbursement services.
· Community Involved: When we join with our community to further the causes for which we share a common concern, we are better together. We are proud to promote programs that strengthen lives, and make our community a safer, stronger and healthier place to live and grow. GHC-SCW employees share their time and talent; and we recognize that the value of what we give is also what we gain – for our employees, our members and our community.
· Not for Profit Cooperative: When we share a common purpose, a common voice and a common vision, we are better together. We use our surpluses to improve clinics, enhance health care benefits and give back to the community. Our members, not our profits, are our priority. We have a unique “cooperative” governance structure which works directly for our members.
JOB SPECIFIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required.
2. A minimum of (3) years of relevant, recent and progressively challenging work experience implementing, maintaining, and supporting enterprise software and data solutions.
3. Health care and health insurance industry experience is preferred.
4. Prior experience which has consistently demonstrated a high degree of skill within the following dimensions:
a. System Analysis (Data Profiling, Performance, Impact Analysis, Quality).
b. System Troubleshooting (Issue root cause analysis, investigation and timely remediation).
c. System Quality Assurance (Unit, System, Integration and Performance Testing).
d. Setting, maintaining and evolving design, development and support standards and processes.
e. Process development/improvement experience, analyzing detailed data and workflows.
5. Technical proficiency in key tools and technologies, including but not limited to:
a. Administering a document management system.
b. Administering an IT service management system.
c. Administering a Human Resources Information/Resource Management System
6. Prior experience with one or more of the following (or comparable systems) preferred:
a. Hyland OnBase – Document and Process Management
b. ServiceNow – IT System Management
c. Ceridian DayForce – Human Resources Management
d. Intellum – Learning Management System
7. Ability to stay current on and adapt to rapidly changing technology.
8. Familiarity with project management practices and principles. Ability to utilize this knowledge in the independent execution of projects and in the leadership of small project teams.
9. Ability to produce clear and accurate assessments of work; create, execute and refine a work plan.
10. Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws. Knowledge of and/or ability to learn HIPAA requirements.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ghcscw.com/careers →