The NAACP Dane County will present a community Black Workers Forum designed to highlight issues, and ultimately define solutions for the employment challenges confronting many Black Workers in Dane County today. The event will be held Thursday, Feb. 25, 5-8:30 p.m. at the Madison Labor Temple on Madison’s south side.
Panelists will include:
· Donald Smith, AFSCME Local 6000
· Corneil White, Fight for $15
· Evette Gardner, Fight for $15
· Will P. Jones, UW-Madison
· Brandi Grayson, YGB Coalition
The panel moderator will be Martha de la Rosa, Executive Director of Wisconsin Jobs Now.
For more information, contact Bill Franks, NAACP Dane County Labor & Industry Chair, at (608)658-3236 or click here.