Families will be able to get children ages 5–11 vaccinated with the pediatric Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine at the Madison Children’s Museum from 1-7 pm on Monday, November 22 and Monday, December 13. Older family members, including unvaccinated children and adults—needing a first dose, second dose, or booster—will also be able to get their vaccinations.
To take the sting out of the vaccination process, kids can enjoy free playtime on the museum’s second floor after their vaccinations.
All vaccinations are free. Admission to the museum is free for anyone getting vaccinated or accompanying a family member getting vaccinated. The museum will only be open for those participating in the vaccination clinic.
Registration is not required, but requested. Registration is open only for November 22 at this time. Follow these instructions to register:
- Click here to go to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services registration page
- Please leave the Registration Code as is
- Enter the captcha (authentication) code on the bottom of the screen to proceed
- Enter your information and answer the screening questions
- NO Insurance information is needed
- Agree to the attestations
- Change the date range to include November 22
- Select one of the time slots – and then you’re done!