Faith Responds to Violence will be hosted by Sherman Avenue United Methodist Church on Thursday, Aug. 17, at Sherman Ave. United Methodist Church, 3705 N. Sherman Avenue.
A panel discussion about how the Christian Faith community can and should respond to the violence.
THE PANEL MEMBERS
• Rev. Joseph Barring- St. Paul AME Church
• Rev. David Couper- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
• Rev. David Hart- Sherman Ave. United Methodist Church
• Ms. Linda Ketcham- Exec. Dir. Madison Urban Ministry
• Rev. Everett Mitchell – Christ the Solid Rock Church
• Pastor Luke Thao- Sherman Ave. United Methodist Church
Madison365 CEO Henry Sanders will be the moderator.
(childcare provided, if needed)