Quartz Health Solutions, Inc.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist two directors in our Sales Department. This position will be responsible for a wide range of duties including assisting with daily calendars, projects, expense reports, purchase orders, scheduling, and preparing meeting materials. This position is also responsible for designated duties for the organization.
The ideal candidate would have the following knowledge and skills:
- Exceptional software skills in Microsoft Office environment (with a strong emphasis on calendar management in Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint skills)
- 3+ years in an Administrative Assistant role, with preference for Executive-level assistance
- Excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize workload
- Willing to work with and take direction from peers
- Must be able to complete work in a thorough manner, work independently with a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, and take initiative on projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to interact with people at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
This position will work from our Middleton, WI office. The assistants at Quartz are part of the Administrative Assistant Team that works extremely well together. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package & a professional culture built on the foundations of Respect, Responsibility and Relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities